Re: Comments/Questions on Media Capture Streams – Privacy and Security Considerations

To be clear, I'm not against persistent permissions, for precisely the
reasons
that Martin indicated at the very top of this thread. I do, however, think
that
Firefox's UI of giving the user the choice to be persistent or not is
better than
Chrome's UI of just giving persistent permissions without a user prompt,
I can understand that there are arguments on the other side.

-Ekr