Re: VOTE - Constraints Registry

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 10:24:48 -0700
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>

> On Oct 8, 2015, at 1:48 AM, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no <mailto:harald@alvestrand.no>> wrote:
>

> This is a PR that could be a basis for work after a "YES / NO" decision - where we have to work on some other registry.

At the meeting, the chairs said and people agreed that we construct a PR to remove the current IANA registry. We would take a yes / no vote on doing just that. If that happened, then we would start discussions on what would replace it.

The chairs did not do that. Instead you published a proposal of how you would like to resolve this if we move away from IANA and took a up down vote on that.

Personally, I do not think that is acceptable.