Re: Date and time for Media Capture call on gUM LC comment handling

On mar., 2015-05-19 at 09:23 +0000, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> On 19/05/15 11:06, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > based on the Doodle result [1] we've decided to have the telechat on
> >
> > *Tue May 28, 15:00 - 16:30 UTC*
> Sorry for the confusion, this should read
> *Tue May 26, 15:00 - 16:30 UTC*
> >
> > (corresponding to start at 8am Pacific, or 5pm CEST).

Below are the info to join the WebEx conference:

Topic: Media Capture - gUM LC Comments
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Time: 15:00 UTC (corresponding to start at 8am Pacific, or 5pm CEST)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Meeting Number: 645 593 562
Meeting Password: gumlc

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2d93b773168a85e36826a7d4a2408536
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: gumlc
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m42de618db87918fe1921d3c8c973dfdb

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Access code: 645 593 562

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
Systems & Network Engineer           http://www.w3.org