Re: Specifying the audio buffer size

Note from the Audio WG side: MediaStreams can be bridged into an
AudioContext that has a different sampling rate from the device. So from a
developer point of view, latency in seconds seems less error-prone than one
expressed as a buffer size.

...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"