Re: [Exposed] attribute on our APIs

On 04/29/2015 05:17 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> Den 22. april 2015 19:18, skrev Martin Thomson:
>> On 22 April 2015 at 05:16, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>>> What considerations do people know of that dictate whether or not we
>>> should expose APIs to workers or not?
>> The primary consideration is whether we want to expose them to workers.
>>
>> Maybe you should ask if anyone plans to implement X in workers.
>>
> As amended by Martin:
>
> Does anyone plan to implement any part of the Media Capture and Streams
> API in workers?

With all the responses I have seen so far:

The conclusion is that nobody plans to implement any part of the Media
Capture and Streams API in workers, and we'll mark all our APIs (where
appropriate) with [Exposed=Window].

I'll leave this open until Wednesday afternoon, and if the conclusion
still stands, will take that as a consensus position and relay it to the
editors for implementation.

        Harald