Re: Reusing ConstrainablePattern for mediacapture-image?

Hi Giri.

Anssi, my point was simply that the discussion that lead to ImageCapture
using a standalone PhotoSettings dictionary was back in 2012. A lot has
developed since then.

As far as I'm aware (and I'd love to know if this is not the case as
we're depending upon it for our work) using the Constrainable Pattern is
the current preferred model.

If this is the case then moving ImageCapture from using a PhotoSettings
dictionary to using a Settings partial dictionary seems like a
relatively small impact - especially since this hasn't had any
implementations yet.

That way ImageCapture just extends the common model instead of forging a
new API structure.

Thoughts?

roBman