Re: Accepting Audio WG proposals

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your summary. Yes, I am happy to take on forming the proposals
into pull requests. Due to the upcoming US holiday I don't expect to get to
this until next week.

Regards,
...Joe

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"