Re: DeviceID - reserved values, how to express? (#173)

Den 12. juni 2015 19:34, skrev Martin Thomson:
> On 12 June 2015 at 01:28, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:

> On balance, I think that the right answer to this is to add a new
> constraint that is driven by a new enumeration:
>
>     navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({audio: {default: "communications"}})

note that this assumes that getUserMedia can return output devices.

So this needs to be either:

  navigator.mediaDevices.getOutputMedia({audio: {default:
"communications"}})

or

  navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({audiooutput: {default:
"communications"}})

(besides, I loathe the word "default" because it means too many things -
what about "configured-as"?)