Re: TPAC 2015 Registration Now Open

Hi Dom, TF Chairs,

> On 11 Jun 2015, at 15:05, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> While our next F2F meeting is scheduled for September 9-10 on the West Coast, our following F2F meeting is already scheduled during the W3C Technical Plenary meeting happening the last week of October in Sapporo, Japan.
>
> The registration of that meeting has now opened
>     https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2015/
> (see more info below), and those of us that will attend the meeting are required to register, preferably before September 26 (and as soon as is convenient).

Should we now expect the Media Capture Task Force to meet on Thursday and Friday during the TPAC week (as usual)? I saw a bunch of +1 as a response to the proposal [1], but no explicit decision (or I managed to miss it).

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2015Mar/0013.html