REMINDER: Constraints registration - opinion poll

The chairs are going to read this poll and try to draw a conclusion in
two days.

We're not going to be done with Media Capture until this one is settled.

If you have an opinion (even if it's "can live with anything" or "none
of the above"), we want to see your name on the list!

            Harald, for the chairs