Re: Request for feedback: Media Capture and Streams Last Call

What if we only persisted deviceIds after a successful gUM call?

In other words, deviceIds given to a site would only be good for the
current session, unless the user shares (or has previously shared)
camera or microphone access with it.

This would mean that sites you've never shared camera or microphone with
would have no memory of deviceIds from previous sessions (like in
private-browsing mode today in Firefox).

Would this satisfy the "use this device again" use-case?

.: Jan-Ivar :.