Re: Concluding "Input needed: Cancelling a permission request?"

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:48:13 +0100
To: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Given that we are trying to move to Last Call soon, I think we should
> not let this block LC, but instead resolve this after Last Call.

Thanks, I think that is the right call. I just emailed es-discuss /
public-script-coord to inform the community that this feature is
needed:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2015JanMar/0125.html

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/