Re: Media Capture at the upcoming September face-to-face

Hi Stefan,
There are a few screen sharing topics that I think we could make
progress on.  Topics that would greatly benefit from face-to-face
time.

https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/issues

Also, we should discuss whether we want FPWD for this work.
--Martin