Re: Canceling pending getUserMedia() call

On 4/27/15 11:14 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> As I said, this seems like special casing. Given that the
> promise-cancellation approach
> is (a) more flexible (b) more general and (c) seems to be coming
> anyway, what are
> the merits of special-case code here?

If you mean the fetch() api then I agree that waiting a bit to see what
they do is certainly a reasonable approach.

But note that fetch() - by the thread you mention - isn't waiting for
cancellable promises either it seems (because I think they know it's a
bad idea).

.: Jan-Ivar :.