Re: Missing definitions for parameters in MediaTrackCapabilties/MediaTrackConstraints?

Den 22. april 2015 19:16, skrev Martin Thomson:
> On 21 April 2015 at 23:41, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>> I certainly hope not to have this working group ten years from now.
>
> You sir, are a true optimist.
>
> Even if it is gone, do you think that browsers will lack a venue to
> discuss coordination on matters like this?

It's hard to predict the future, and I don't want to do it more than I
have to.

RFCs in 2005 were numbered around 4000.

Registries with defining RFCs in that range from
http://www.iana.org/protocols:

- RFC 3939 Caller-ID numbering plan tokens
- RFC 4065: Seamoby IANA registries (5 registries)
- RFC 4034: DS resource record digest algorithms and a bunch of other
DS-related registries
- RFC 4030 Authentication Suboption Algorithm Identifier Values
- RFC 4044 Fibre Channel Port Types
- RFC 4025 IPSECKEY Resource Record parameters
- RFC 4037 OPES Callout Protocol
- RFC 4032 Precondition types used with SIP

Now, from the viewpoint of 2005, how would you guess which of these
would have a viable community for evaluation of requests ten years later?