Re: Video filter

On 15 Apr 2015 22:37, "Harald Alvestrand" <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:

> On 04/15/2015 01:43 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>>

>> Right, developing something more akin to the web audio api for video
would be a nice new piece of work. Pretty substantial, too, of you wanted
to build in all the feature extraction approaches typical in video analysis!

> Not to mention a field rich in intellectual property.....

To be honest, I don't think this should stop us if we have a real need.
Didn't stop us for web audio or web rtc. But it does make life difficult.

Cheers,
Silvia.