Re: publish FPWD of Media Capture Depth Stream Extensions; respond by 26 Sept 2014.

On 09/17/2014 04:03 PM, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On 17 Sep 2014, at 16:23, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
>
>> Media Capture question!

This seems to be a multifaceted thing, since I don't know how a depth
channel should be represented across the network either; there are H.26x
extensions for carrying depth channels inside a video stream, but I'm
not sure those extensions are supported by the relevant RTP formats.

And how is a depth channel best represented if there's no associated video?