Re: Comments on Image Capture draft

Those all look very useful (white balance, aperture, shutter speed,
manual focus distance, focal length relative to 35mm) but I would like
to point out that controlling the ISO is useful even if aperture and
shutter speed are automatic.  In fact, that's the most common setup
for my DSLR: I manually set the ISO and keep the aperture and shutter
speed automatic.