RE: Image capture draft - flash and focus?

They have been considered, and should be included in the Image Capture specification.  I’ll address it in the next draft along with the other comments I have been receiving.

-Giri

From: Shwetank Dixit [mailto:shwetankd@opera.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 2:14 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Image capture draft - flash and focus?

Have flash and focus (for example, using auto-focus if the device is capable of it) been considered for inclusion in the image capture draft? (I hope those are not out of scope for this) These are pretty important to taking good photographs, in a number of real world use cases, especially on mobile. Looking at the draft[1], there doesn't seem to be a mention of it.

[1] http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-image/

--
Shwetank Dixit
Web Evangelist,