Re: getUserMedia() and authenticated origins

>There seem to be lots of uses of gUM that don't necessarily require
crypto any more than (say) file uploads.

To add to the point, someone can make an app using gUM without even
involving any other part of WebRTC (like peerconnection or datachannels)
... so, a gUM app doesn't always have to be about *communication*.
 Considering such cases, I think it's fair to allow it to be using http.

--
Shwetank Dixit
Web Evangelist,