Re: Image Capture spec: new version

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Martin Thomson
<martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, congratulations are in order: you have just identified another
> site that fails when you disable RC4 in your browser and the first
> that I've found.  For some reason, RC4 is the *only* ciphersuite this
> site will negotiate.

That's been the default DreamHost setup for quite some time so you
haven't seen many sites then... However, they're in the process of
updating this mess (whatwg.org just hasn't yet) and assuming you have
a SHA-2 certificate you can score an A- on SSL Labs (for some reason
forward secrecy is not enabled with all reference browsers).

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/