Re: CfC: only allow authenticated origins to call getUserMedia

I am not OK with this, as described, for three reasons:
1) there is already substantial incentive for apps to use authenticated
origins, e.g. persistent permissions in chrome, browsers marking https
origins favorably
2) this breaks real, existing applications, e.g. http://webcamtoy.com/
3) makes trying/experimenting with webrtc difficult, e.g.
http://jsfiddle.net, or http://localhost

We still want to encourage HTTPS, of course, so I think it would be fine to
have console warnings or similar methods of persuasion.