Re: Syntax of new constraint proposal

Yes, there have been good use cases for 'minpossible' and 'maxpossible'
as new _values_ for attributes.  However, I've seen different
definitions of their meaning:   a) set to the top/bottom of the range
returned by getCapabilities. otherwise fail  b) set to the
largest/smallest value you can get given all the other constraints that
are in effect  c) aim high-ish/low-ish in the range, but don't worry
about it too much.

I think that we can add any of these 3 in the future once the rest of
the spec stabilizes, but I think it will take some discussion to agree
on the  semantics.

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett