Re: Syntax of new constraint proposal

Yes, this is the logic of the current proposal:  deterministic stuff
first, followed by non-deterministic stuff, along with the assumption
that few developers would want to use both.  There's no concept of
"fallback" in the design, just one of degrees of control (and,
admittedly, complexity).

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys