Re: Plan for progression of Media Capture and Streams towards W3C Last Call

I am on vacation for the next week and also getting ready for the joint interim meeting. We also have LC’s going some other webRTC documents. As a result of all that I will not be able to do a complete review the document before April 19. I strongly object to the idea of a "VERY short last period for review" as that will simply result in comments needing to come in as written comments in LC. Could you clarify how short "VERY short" is?

Anyways, I will try and open bugs some time after the meeting.