Re: Constraints 2014 new slides

Hi Harald,

I meant one should be able to look up all available devices, and their
capabilities before invoking getUserMedia().

The Capabilities function you're referencing allows you to look up
capabilities of a video track that is already open, does it not?

So yeah, we're talking about two different things here.

Gili