Re: Constraints 2014

The language for Constrainable and getUserMedia is not consistent in the
current draft.  Constrainable uses ConstraintSets (which are objects)
rather than individual KVPs - that's what the example is supposed to
illustrate.  Leaving aside the missing commas,  the example I gave is
valid for applyConstraints in the current draft, but not for
getUserMedia.    We plan to update gUM to match the new definition in a
future draft.

- Jim

--
Jim Barnett