Re: A proposal for getUserMedia constraints based on the consensus reached in the DC interim

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 18:10:50 -0400
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
I understand you're trying to summarize the consensus. The following
questions are meant to give ideas for future revisions:

 1. The opposite of "optional" is "exact"? :) How about "required"?
 2. Does it make sense to "require" one of multiple values instead of
    just a single value? Example: I require one of X, Y, or Z (in that
    order of preference).

Gili