Re: Future F2F meetings?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>wrote:

> I sent the following email to IETF RTCWEB WG and MMUSIC WG chairs and W3
> WG chairs - note I've gotten no response from any of the them.

Hi Mary,

The RTCWEB chairs so far have not gotten confirmation from the ADs on an
interim meeting being approved; they wanted a stronger sense of the agenda,
which is fair enough ("not Video codec" was good, but not sufficient).
Obviously, we agree that these meetings should not conflict if they both
occur.

regards,

Ted