Re: definition of ConstraintSet and concepts for the algorithm

That works, though I wonder if you don't need some expository text for
the second point.  Constraints are designed to aid in managing access
to resources that are made accessible to multiple actors and any
existing constraints applied by one actor limit the "effective
Capability" of that resource in subsequent attempts by other actors to
access (and constrain) that resource.

This is just an observation, but though this is all correct, it's
starting to sound a little too much like legalese for me to be
perfectly comfortable.  That said, it seems like it's perfectly
natural in the W3C to use such language.