Re: Extending MediaRecorder to record from Web Audio node faster than real time?

The current draft cites the addition of a Track during recording as an example of the kind of thing that could cause the MediaRecorder to raise a fatal error: IllegalStreamModification.  Maybe this case needs more discussion, but the current language doesn't allow the Recorder to continue ignoring the new Track.

Jim Barnett
Genesys