Re: Extending MediaRecorder to record from Web Audio node faster than real time?

On 08/27/2014 03:35 AM, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> BTW as far as "details to be worked out", I don't think there's
> anything new here to figure out (although there is a bit more text to
> write). "new MediaRecorder(audioNode)" should behave almost exactly
> like "var dest = audioNode.context.createMediaStreamDestination();
> audioNode.connect(dest); new MediaRecorder(dest.stream);". The only
> edge case I can think of is handling ChannelSplitterNode.

If it should behave "almost exactly like", can we define it to behave
"exactly like"?

Including a possible error exception when encountering ChannelSplitterNode?

If there are two ways of doing the same thing, I'd like to have
completely consistent behaviour rather than "almost consistent behaviour".