Re: Slides about "ideal" algorithm for call next Tuesday

Having participated heavily in the brainstorming on this, I was unable to participate in the final discussion before the slides went out and thus could not confirm in time for my name to be listed in the "we approve list" in the slide deck.  For the record, I am also in favor of the min distance algorithm approach presented and recommend it as well.

-- dan