Re: addTrack/removeTrack on gUM streams and PeerConnection remote streams

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Harald Alvestrand
<harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> On 09/27/2013 11:45 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>>

>> What would be the advantage of treating tracks differently depending on
>> who created them?
>> Silvia.
>>

> This is about streams, not tracks - see the original threads in bug 22270
> for the arguments.

If I understand correctly, it's about dis-allowing the adding of
tracks to streams that were created by getUserMedia & PeerConnection,
right?

I use getUserMedia on several cameras, then create one PeerConnection
with one camera, then add the video tracks from other cameras via
addTrack to that one PeerConnection to multiplex multiple video tracks
over the one PeerConnection.

Can we make sure this use case is still possible after the change?

Thanks,
Silvia.