Re: MediaRecorder: stopRecording event language

On 09/19/2013 10:50 PM, Greg Billock wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Jim Barnett
> <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com <mailto:Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>> wrote:
>
>     The stop event is the event that fires whenever recording ends.
>      It’s not tied to the stop() function.  So it’s just a question of
>     what it should be called.
>

> That's what I interpreted the current language was trying to do,
> modulo some typos. I think 'ended' is more consistent with other
> webrtc elements, though.
>

> Reading
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-mediacapture-streams-20120628/#widl-MediaStream-onended,
> I see this:

Oops - can you please use the last published version at
http://www.w3.org/TR/mediacapture-streams/ ?

Or even the editor's one at
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html ?

(at the moment they're the same, even though the published one has a
date 4 days after the editor's draft, which might be a little confusing.
Usually the editor's draft has the latest date.)

You're referring to a version that is more than 12 months out of date.