Re: Extending createObjectUrl to MediaStream?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> What are your use-cases where they're not the same? More importantly, what
> are the use-cases where they cannot be made the same by the developer?

E.g. embedding a widget for video or audio manipulation. The widget
could be written by a third-party of sorts. We're lifting the origin
restriction on Blob too, or at least, I believe that's still the plan.
If you want to transfer the object to this other global it seems fine
to do so since you could also transfer the data in some other way.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/