Re: Proposal: Time out for getUserMedia.

Dear Harald,

To avoid the small time periods specified by the application, we can
specify min and max limits for gUM timers. (Only between those timers, the
application can specify its time out value, otherwise gUM will not consider
the user input and gets timed out after max time expiry).

And this time out will always return to error callback only, the indication
is time_out instead of permission_denied (just like permission_denied and
remaining everything is same).
If we are returning these errors through an enum then both are same.
enum {
permission_denied,
time_out,
closed_pop_up,
};

If the app is able to hack the camera in this case (with time_out error),
then I expect it can implement a similar kind of mechanism in
permission_denied case also.

Thanks,
Kiran.