Re: Updated Media Capture and Streams editor's draft

On 3/25/13 5:29 AM, Mandyam, Giridhar wrote:

> 4.  Section 4.3.2.  Do developers really need all these methods?  In
> short, wouldn't it be possible to manipulate constraints through the
> applyConstraints() method and nothing else?

I sort of agree. If it makes life easier for implementers, we could
settle with "constraints" (I think it makes sense to be able to read out
the constraints that have been applied) and "applyConstraints".

getConstraint, setConstraint, appendConstraint and prependConstraint
could be added later if we see a benefit in doing so (but the app author
could do all of it with constraints and applyConstraints).

Stefan