RE: Updated Media Capture and Streams editor's draft

Great work Dan!

There's a bunch of missing links, etc., but I'm sure that will be polished up over time.

I noticed that VideoStreamTrack still has takePhoto(), onphoto, and onphotoerror. Were these moving to Giri's document?

If a source is from a local video file, what should the sourceType be? (It was 'readonly' in my proposal, but this option is gone now, so just curious.)

The name IDL attribute in the NavigatorUserMediaError interface should be of type NavigatorUserMediaErrorName, to get the enum semantics.