Re: Communicating memory pressure in mediastream recording

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Rachel Blum <groby@chromium.org> wrote:

> Curious - if we implement disk backing store, should the disk space usage
> count against the temporary HTML5 storage? (In which case the app could
> query usage/quota for a bit more fine-grained control than LOW_MEMORY)

I think temporary storage that will go away when the page closes should be
in a different bucket from storage that will survive the page. The latter
is likely to be much more valuable than the former.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*