Re: VideoFacingModeEnum clarity

On 07/11/2013 08:12 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> The descriptions of "left" and "right" could be confusing.
>
> Current:
> The source is facing to the right of the user.
>
> Proposed:
> The source is facing to the user's left.
>
> Note that under this definition, the source identified as "left" is
> displayed to the right, unless video is being mirrored for self-view.

I don't see any way to make this clear without a drawing. CLUE has been
having an awful time with this kind of thing.

I think the current text corresponds to the following drawing (which
will only make sense in fixed width):

                           \    /
                            \  /
                          environment

       left                  user             right

                             +-+
                             +-+

with the bottom of the picture being an user's head, nose on top.

Someone who knows how to create SVG will probably have to make one and
insert it.