Re: Moving Media Capture & Streams test cases to github

Le jeudi 30 mai 2013 à 18:29 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> A number of Working Groups (incl. the HTML WG, the WebApps WG, DAP) have
> started to migrate their test suites in a central W3C repository hosted
> on github:
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/

FWIW, I migrated our test suite to github a few weeks ago:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/mediacapture-streams
https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/mediacapture-streams/

I had also reorganized it following the convention used by other test
suites, classifying tests per the section from which they originate.

In general, the test suite is a lot more complete and up to date now; I
had filed bugs as I developed these test cases; more test cases will be
needed once more of the spec stabilizes, esp. around constraints and
media assignment.

Hope this helps,

Dom