Re: Going forward with FPWD-ing the Recording API

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2013 à 02:18 +0000, Jim Barnett a écrit :
> I think that the suggested change to the FPWD is correct.  As I
> understand the W3C boilerplate, it is correct to say " This document
> was published by the Web Real-Time Communication Working Group and
> Device APIs Working Group" rather than to say "...was published by the
> Media Capture TF...".   I will make  the change if no one objects.

I've taken the liberty to update the draft with that change, since it
indeed matches what is needed.

> As for the changes to the charter, I will let the larger group decide.

My take is that Giri's proposal simply reflects the actual (but
non-substantive) evolution of the organization of our work, and as such,
I think the Chairs should feel empowered to adopt these changes without
further ado.

Dom