Re: Going forward with FPWD-ing the Recording API

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:34:00 +0100
To: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Cc: "Mandyam, Giridhar" <mandyam@quicinc.com>, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Le jeudi 31 janvier 2013 à 02:18 +0000, Jim Barnett a écrit :
> I think that the suggested change to the FPWD is correct.  As I
> understand the W3C boilerplate, it is correct to say " This document
> was published by the Web Real-Time Communication Working Group and
> Device APIs Working Group" rather than to say "...was published by the
> Media Capture TF...".   I will make  the change if no one objects.

I've taken the liberty to update the draft with that change, since it
indeed matches what is needed.

> As for the changes to the charter, I will let the larger group decide.

My take is that Giri's proposal simply reflects the actual (but
non-substantive) evolution of the organization of our work, and as such,
I think the Chairs should feel empowered to adopt these changes without
further ado.

Dom