enumed type in ReSpec?

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:06:40 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I'm in the process of converting the recording draft to ReSpec and am trying to figure out the best way to handle the 'state' attribute.  In the current draft, I define the attribute to be of type 'RecordingState' and then define an enumed type with members 'inactive' 'recording' 'paused', etc.  However I can't find a way to define an enumed type in ReSpec.  Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do here?  Examples that I could look at?

Thanks,
Jim