Re: White balance

Seems to me that white point & black point are well defined terms that
we can hope to have some consistency on interpretation / implementation
without trying to become photo experts.

Would it make sense to offer an API to set white & black point color
values, and leave "tint/temperature" until a later version, when these
would hopefully be referenced in someone else's specification?