Re: Video Controls

On 2013-01-03 02:32, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) wrote:

> Here are roughly what I think we need  - yes there are lots more but
> this would give a pretty good starting point for version 1.0 and of
> course whatever we do has to be easily extensible with new ones.

It seems to be quite some overlap with what is in v6 section 4.1 - which
is good.

What is not in v6 is the the bitrate stuff. It has been argued that this
is not that relevant in a local use scenario - only when transported
over a network and therefore should be associated with PeerConnection
instead.

What is meant by "pan/tilt/roll"?

Stefan