Re: A thorny device selection issue

On 12/13/2013 06:46 AM, Kiran Kumar wrote:
> How will this work if the user want to change the output device after
> some time.
> If we want to support that king feature, then we need to add API
> something like

I'm not sure I understand the question.....
if there was no enforced binding of the devices, the app could simply
pick the devices he wanted; the groupid just gives information about
what it might want to present together.

The problem is when the underlying OS forces device binding.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.