Re: Breaking down proposal related to constraints

On Nov 27, 2013, at 6:24 AM, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> 2. "Don't leak": It is proposed that the permission prompt is always
> launched when getUserMedia is called (even if no device matches the
> mandatory constraints).

The real issue here is if the permission prompt is separate from the device selection prompt. I'm not a fan of two prompts. I'm not sure what information is leaking that is not already effectively available so more is needed about the overall proposal on when people can get what information.