Re: Proposal: Explicit "Get access to media" call

At some point the DAP WG was working on a unified permissions thingy -
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/perms/FeaturePermissions.html

They discontinued it because there wasn't a clear use case outside of
notifications, but it might be worth looking at.

 - rachel