Re: Proposal for output device selection

Keep in mind that the value of the access being provided by the user here
is very low (really only a weak fingerprinting signal), so low that it
seems unlikely that even unscrupulous sites will spend effort trying to
trick users into clicking the allow box.

Having the allow box simply serves as a deterrent to sites from silently
using this information to identify the user.